It’s time to make an action – The living room is one room that plays a dual role in a home that is as a place to receive guests as well as a place for us and all family members gather to spend time together.
To be able to get the feel of a more dazzling in the living room, then here are 8 simple DIY remodeling projects for your living room, which certainly would be very easy to implement.
(1) Window seat – we can add a window seat as extra seating as well as storage of various items. To make it happen, make a rectangular box with a size adapted to the tastes and needs. Complete the box with openings that are easily accessible on the top or side. Place the pads on it and see how dazzling living room.
(2) Art of the plate – we certainly have a diverse collection of plates with designs and attractive colors. To make it just not sitting in the cabinet, then we can make it as plate art and hang it on the wall of the living room.
(3) Photo collage – made collage art more attractive by using family photos as the subject of this art.
(4) Varnishes our furniture – this will make us get a display that looks new furniture in a way that is very affordable.
(5) Change display bookcase – we can do this by adding a few pieces of the display at the top or implement the floating ledges at the side that will make it look more attractive bookshelf.
(6) Fireplace makeover – changes fireplace display when we feel too monotonous and make it look attractive. We can make it a focal point to apply the new surround on the fireplace.
(7) Curtain – toggle display curtains living room by adding detail at the bottom. Use different fabrics and designs, sewing, and see how the new look living room we can get.
(8) Replace floor cushions – when we have a floor pillow that has been obsolete since it is often used, then do the replacement of the outer fabric and add foam to make it back as good as new.
So, it is no hard to be able to bring remodeling projects in the living room, right? We will only require a power of imagination and creativity to be able to realize the design we wanted. When our living room no longer looks dazzling, it’s time to launch the action!