When this moment we are struggling to work underground project, then there are some things that we must understand it well in order to get a perfect result on the project. And here are 8 things you must know how to create an awesome finished basement remodel.
(1) Make sure we have a solid plan and a mature design with attention to all the factors that we might encounter.
(2) Make sure we do not start the project before we are 100% sure that the basement dry – make sure there are no problems with the water that could end with the destruction of the building. Always do careful inspections of the exterior wall to see if there is a problem with moisture or not. Do not forget to check the downspouts and make sure they are not clogged because when clogged then we will find a lot of moisture and bring it into the basement.
(3) Examine the code before we pound a nail – it is associated with a permit for the renovation; are we going to need it or not.. Also make sure all the work relating to the electrical done according to the current code.
(4) Prepare equipment – there is a lot of equipment that we need to prepare and when we use a lot of hammer and nails, then it would be better if we use a shot-gun which is used for construction purposes. We will find a bullet which signifies the strength of the various colors of each bullet.
(5) Make sure we include some furring on the basement walls. By applying some furring, then we will have a space 1/2 inch between the interior wall and the outer wall as a source of moisture.
(6) Enter the elements that can make the basement into a warm by applying insulation covered. So that moisture does not seep into the room, consider using polyurethane sheeting.
(7) Apply the right kind of lighting for the basement because the lighting will be crucial to brighten the room. Select the type of recessed lighting that will be very good for the basement, especially if we have a low ceiling.
(8) Put the vapor barrier to protect the space created between the cement and wood. Always remind ourselves that this is a space that brings much moisture at the same coolness, therefore it will be important for us to warm up the room. After entering the number of coatings, select the type of flooring that can provide warmth at the same time we have a reliable durability.
By considering some of the points above, then at least we have a clear picture of how to create an awesome finished basement remodel.
Labels:things for an awesome basement