Featuring a romantic impression in the bedroom when we were married couples would be something very desirable. There are many items that we can present to make the atmosphere even more romantic bedrooms ranging from the selection of crib bedding designs to bring flowers and candles. We also can bring a romantic feel in the bedroom by selecting the appropriate paint and here are 8 romantic bedroom painting ideas for married couples that we can try to apply.
(1) Apply the paint colors in accordance with the romantic style of the room such as pink or soft pastels. This is the type of paint that will suit the style of a traditional room. To strengthen the character, make sure we apply traditional fine furniture, decorative and sturdy.
(2) Apply the paint color by considering our personal style in order to bring paint colors romantic and ideal for us. Make sure we have a high degree of confidence by choosing our favorite color as the color which is able to increase the feeling of romance in the bedroom.
(3) When selecting the best romantic bedroom painting, specify the primary colors and color accents. The primary color is the color of the walls of the room and accent colors are colors that highlight the other characters of our personality. For example: dark pink combined with bright pink. We can also apply the primary color combined with two accent colors such as lilac combined with dark pink and dark blue pastel.
(4) Apply a neutral color could be an option for us to bring a romantic atmosphere in the bedroom. It would be a very safe option for both parties because it will remove the impression of feminine for color choices selected on women and masculine impression for color choices selected on man.
(5) Apply red color in the bedroom to create a romantic atmosphere intensified. Muted red color will bring us to an increased sex drive so it will be very appropriate to be applied to the bedroom for married couples.
(6) Apply the color yellow in the bedroom to create a romantic atmosphere more open. It is a color that is capable of creating a sense of sensuality that is very fitting for married couples as long as we do not have insomnia.
(7) If we want to bring a romantic feel full of luck, then apply the color orange. It would be an excellent color for two people who in fact have different properties. The energy generated will bring us the willingness to compromise and understanding between the two sides.
(8) Purple is the color of energy capable of emitting a harmonious and romantic so it is suitable for married couples. It will be a color that is very fitting for couples who want to maintain their relationship for the long term.
So, if we intend to get married and currently preoccupied to make arrangements decorating the bedroom, then one from 8 romantic bedroom painting ideas for married couples above can be tried to be applied.