When we talk about the living room, then we will talk about a room that is comfortable and warm considering the role and its function as a place to receive every guest that comes to the house as well as a place for all family members to get together and do a variety of fun activities together. In order to bring a sense of comfort and warm desired, then any homeowner trying hard to present a variety of decorating styles that are considered appropriate to the character of the room itself. Here are 8 ideas how to decorating a warm inviting living room that we can make a guide.
(1) Choosing a color scheme that is fun, eye catching, and according to the taste is the first thing we can do to give the room a cozy look. Choose colors that can give warmth like orange, brown, red, pink, or pale yellow.
(2) Note the position of the living room window and make sure we could put a number of natural lights entering through the window. Choose curtains living room that has a coherence tone with stylish decor of the room or choose a contrasting tone to make it as focal point.
(3) Apply furniture with customized size to the size of the living room. When we had a small living room, choose furniture that has a compact design and practical style so as not to make the room more full and stuffy. Select materials that can make everyone say WOW as well as comfortable as leather, velvet, or wool.
(4) Apply the room decor accessories that support the design and choice of colors that can make anyone feel like to come back again and again. If necessary, make the accessories as the focal point of everyone’s attention by installing accessories unique, striking, and unusual.
(5) Apply the type of flooring that can strengthen the warm shades like wood floors with carpet or wood floors only. As for other types of flooring such as stone or tile, then the addition of carpet will be needed in order to give a warm impression.
(6) Apply a storage area in some places in order to make the living room still feels comfortable, neat, and orderly. There is plenty of storage space that we can apply by considering the needs of each of us.
(7) Enter the number of plants in pots with size adjusted to the availability of space to give a natural feel to the room as well as an excellent decoration.
(8) Ensure decorating the living room in the corridor is maintained simplicity – no need to be fancy and glamorous as this will depend on the tastes and needs of each person. Keeps everything simple is a good thing that would be very good if we did.
Applying fitting decoration style for cozy and warm living room is not easy. There are many things that we must pay attention to and consider. However, when we go through each process, then we will get a valuable experience that will give the impression for us.