Know what your home needs before
If now we’re trying to sell the house and the buyer brings home inspection to check our house as a whole, then there are some things that need our attention. The existence of the home inspector can greatly make us as sellers feel uncomfortable because we have to make sure that the house be as comfortable as possible. And this is not an easy task, although in terms of buyers also cannot be blamed because they definitely want a house with a decent condition according to the price they have to pay. And here are useful tips on what to prepare for a home inspection.
(1) Do some home repairs done before the examination. Fix any holes or leaks that is included at the bottom of the sink, plumbing, faucet, and other minor repairs that may not have had time to do because busyness. Make sure the home inspector will not see the possibility that some components of the house were left unfinished.
(2) Simplify and make the house as comfortable as possible. No need to have to make it look fancy, the important thing is clean. Cleanliness will be one factor why the buyers want a house. The indication is to keep the house always in a clean condition, it stands to reason that the home in good care.
(3) Perform routine service on a variety of household components ranging from heating and air conditioning, roof and rain gutters, up the chimney. Make sure everything is in clean condition and safe to use.
(4) Move all pets out of the house before the inspection. We do not know a person’s history of allergies, so this would be a good preventive measure. Make sure the house is clean of odors and fur so it does not reduce the sale value of the house.
(5) Make sure all items are easily accessible either by a home inspector or prospective buyers, including the attic, electrical panels, until the access panel before the inspection.
(6) Make sure the utilities in the house in the ON condition because typically the home inspector will operate plumbing fixtures, gas, and electricity to see whether everything is in good condition, safe, and well maintained or not.
(7) Make sure we are not at home when the inspection is done. This is done to give the buyer the freedom to speak more clearly and vividly about the damage, repair, and other things with a home inspector without having to feel embarrassed because of our presence there. In addition, we may feel uncomfortable while watching a home inspector do his job.
(8) Make sure we have certified pre-owned homes before deciding to sell it to someone.
If we have done a few tips above, then the next thing we can do is wait patiently for the prospective buyer how decisions by considering the results of the examination conducted by a home inspector is hired. It will take a few days before we finally hear the final decision.
- 8 Things I Should Do To Prepare My House For Sale
- 8 Best Flooring Options In Each Room To Increase Home Value
- How to Get Suitable and Best Handyman for Your Home Project
- Home Office Design Ideas: Bring Such Of Coziness At Your Home Office
- 8 Things You Should Know How To Get Started In Commercial Real Estate