Get to know everything that important before
When this time we decided to sell the house, then this is a process that is not as simple as we sell a variety of used items when the garage sale. It will be a process that requires a lot of consideration, including consideration of current market conditions and decide what is best for the situation we are experiencing, and we also have to decide whether we are going to buy a new home before selling the old home or whether we are going to buy a house after an old house sold. To ensure that we do not ‘surprised’ with a variety of conditions that may occur, then the following are 8 things I should do to prepare may house for sale.
(1) Choosing a real estate agent is the first thing we must do. Agents will be responsible for selling a few things in relation to our homes include advertising, showing and complements a wide range of legal requirements in selling the property. For that, choose the sales agent who has a good credibility and make sure we are not in a hurry.
(2) Determine how we are going to sell the house. It will be a conversation between us and the selling agent where we will do some plans to sell the property.
(3) Determine what price the property taking into account the location, age, size, and various features of the house.
(4) Sign the agreement between us and the selling agent. The contract will contain details of all things including commissions, estimated selling price, costs of advertising, the agreements, and others.
(5) Prepare the Vendor’s Statement for the properties that we have and the sales contracts through a lawyer that will include all the details required by the prospective buyer.
(6) Clean up our homes of all the things that make it look chaotic and messy. Make sure everything is in a clean and tidy condition. Do some home repairs for each component that is leaking or perforated. Ensure that all existing systems in every home running well, safe, and well maintained.
(7) Show ads with the property we did a photo shoot, floor plan, and advertised through online.
(8) If there is a buyer who comes, then the sales agent will be the mediator to achieve a price that can be tolerated. This is when the negotiation between the seller and buyer will happen.
Because we want to sell the house in a way that is fast, then prepare everything with good planning and matures is what we must do. Hopefully with some of the above tips can help drive us in the process of selling a home fast, not complicated, and is able to provide benefits that can make us smile happily.